Data Analytics Journey Phase 2
Why a Modern Data Platform is needed?
- Gain Clear Visibility and made available to everyone (Single Source of Truth)
- Make your data infrastructures modularization and cost saving in one off and on going support (Flexible & Scalable)
- Highly customizable insightful data visualization (Dashboard that speeds up decisions)
- Acts as DaaS (Data-as-a-Service), should transparently orchestrate and automate the lifecycle, copy management, compliance, and governance of data across infrastructures, application types, formats, containers, locations, even SaaS.
- Collection of data via real-time data sources in addition to batch loads.
- Data can be generated from internal systems, cloud-based systems, along with any external data that is provided by partners and third parties.
- Support for all types of users ranging from customers to data scientists.
- Ready to support Machine Learning.