Data Analytics Journey Phase 1
- Data Strategy Development (a. Align with business objectives, b. Structure data architecture and governance plan)
- Data Quality Assurance (a. Data profiling, b. Validation, cleansing, and enriching, c. Managing data lineage and monitoring data sources)
- Data Analysis and Visualization (a. Reviewing existing reports, b. Collect requirement from IT and users, c. Forming design layout and key information or KIPs)
- 3-years plan for data analytics journey (a. List out all prioritized projects with business goals and prelimirary timeline, b. Project budget and expected results and performance)
- Leading Edge years experience can also advise data solution roadmap and provide unified all existing data sources under one data format. Ensure the same data compliance and data governance applied across entire data infrastructures.
- Implementation and PoC (Proof of Concept) can also provide for companies to showcase ideas and present results to their management to align all parties’ expectations.